School Brings In Nun to Cleanse Students of Their Sins

Nuns speak silent prayers during fight

Luiza Douglas, Senior Editor

Throughout the school year, Chamblee High School students have committed numerous acts of sin. Such as devious licks, school fights, premarital hand holding, and cheating. As a last resort, the school has brought in a convent of nuns to cleanse the student body of their sins.
“They just kind of showed up one day,” said Amanda Right (‘24) regarding the arrival of the convent in the beginning of the year.
The nuns first public reveal was during the large cafeteria fight early February.
“As the kids started throwing punches, the nuns rushed themselves in and just stood there speaking silent prayers,” said Belinda Howard (‘23).
The situation quickly escalated as the nuns resorted to more direct purification of the fight.
“They each pulled out Bibles and started chanting loud prayers over the boys fighting while spraying them with holy water inside spray bottles. I never thought I would witness a live exorcism, it was slightly disturbing,” said Vector Perkings (‘23).
Unfortunately, the nuns do get confused on who to cleanse. An exchnge student got mistakenly exorcized with a spray of holy water.
“Ich telefonierte gerade mit meiner Familie auf Deutsch, als diese Nonne auf mich zukam, anfing, eine Sprühflasche mit der Aufschrift Weihwasser zu verspritzen und zu schreien: Teufel! Teufel!,” said Klaus Oberdörfer (‘21).
Though some are more than enthusiastic about the nuns’ arrival.
“Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for bringing these holy nuns to this unholy school. Like Jesus, the nuns will purify the student body. I just can’t wait to tell my youth group,” said Mary Jane Alice (‘25).
Chamblee welcomes these nuns and hopes the convent makes the school a more holy place.