Ranking Zodiac Signs: The True List

Sorry Aries
Not exactly sure what this has to do with Zodiac signs, but it is a pretty sky. Photo by Ell Bowers

There are twelve separate Zodiac signs corresponding to different constellations. Everyone falls into one sign based upon when you were born. The Zodiac signs tell you about your personality. Every sign has their ups and downs, and everyone debates which is the best. Of course, most people tend to be biased, ranking their own sign higher on the list than where it perhaps should be. It is time for the truth to be revealed, and thus I am here to deliver the true list of all the Zodiacs ranked worst to best. 

1. Aries

Listen, we all knew this was coming, Aires is objectively the worst Zodiac sign. They are rude, brash, and angry. They only have one redeeming quality in the fact that they are fearless, although this tends to lead to them being the most reckless people on earth. Let’s be real, they probably break a bone at least once a month. Sorry to all the Aires out there, but they already knew that they are the worst Zodiac sign. 

1. Taurus

Think for a moment, do you actually know a single Taurus? There is nothing wrong with them per se, but they are just very forgettable. They are always the one Zodiac everyone forgets to mention, until they google a list of all the Zodiacs. In their defense, they are facing off against some big competitors in the other earth signs. Heck, they were almost excluded from this list because they are just so forgettable. Before any Taurus gets mad, just be glad you weren’t last on the list. 

1. Pisces

Pisces are sweet and adorable. They use their big eyes to get whatever they want, and if they don’t, that’s when the waterworks start. Behind that sweet facade is a master manipulator who is quite frankly kind of spoiled. Pisces are very gullible as well. If you tell them magic flying squids exist, they won’t question it and go off in search of their own magic flying squid, which they will inevitably name Inky because they aren’t all that creative.

1. Virgo

Virgos are your friendly obsessive neat freaks. They are the type to judge someone based on their looks. To all the Virgos out there, we all know you might start some big fancy business, but we also know you are going to be the type of boss that lays off half the staff for the “good of the company.” Please Virgos, stop correcting all your friends’ grammar while texting. 

1. Capricorn

Capricorns are very pessimistic. Seriously, they will never let you forget the world will end and that we will all die. If they ever left the house, they would make any plants within a 10-mile radius of them wilt in mere seconds. You can’t overlook their hard work, though. They can study or work for hours straight without so much as a bathroom break. Something about Capricorns is eerily inhuman. They bake good cookies, though. 

1. Leo

Leo’s are renowned for their charisma and being able to pull all the popular people in school. Leo’s are serial daters. You’ll never catch them with one person for more than a month at most. If somehow they do end up with someone for longer, you can bet whoever they are dating is rich or famous. The single reason for Leo’s ranking as high as they do is if you manage to end up with them in a group project, they will take charge and keep the group from falling apart.

1. Sagittarius

Just like the name, Sagittarius’ are complicated and confusing. They are that one friend that is so sarcastic, it’s a surprise when they are straightforward. If you know a Sagittarius, make sure to hold their hand whenever walking together because they cannot go more than five feet without tripping over the air. For all their shortcomings, though, they know how to make you laugh. 

1. Cancer

Let’s be real, you can only get so high on the list, being named after a horribly deadly disease. Yes, they are awfully moody, but in all honesty, they do have good intentions under all of those tears and tantrums. They are very childish and though they won’t admit it, every Cancer probably watches My Little Pony.

1. Scorpio

Surprisingly, Scorpios are very popular and well known despite their negative traits. They can be demanding, rude, and toxic people in general. Scorpio’s are hard to befriend and keep around, but if you manage to become close with one, you can guarantee they will have your back. Any loyal Scorpio will never let you leave their sight and protect you from all of those toxic exes.

1. Aquarius

Much like their Zodiac, any Aquarius is confusing and independent. Aquarius is an air sign that is based around water? Of course, these guys are going to be a bit quirky. They can be labeled as the weird kid in school. They don’t care, though. If you give one some food, especially chocolate, you have earned a devoted friend for life, as long as you replenish that food supply every once in a while.

1. Libra

In second place, the loveable Libras. They tend to have a certain charm that people can’t help but adore. They love to be the center of attention. They won’t stop bragging about every one of their achievements until the whole world knows, and trust me, they will know if you are trying to avoid them. Libra’s are very observant and can tell you almost your entire life story from just a glance. You can’t get any lie past them because they are such great liars themselves. Beware: if you get a Libra talking about themselves, they will never stop. 

1. Gemini

In the top spot is Gemini, known for their very extroverted personality. They could be talking to you one second and the next second they are starting a conversation with three other people on the opposite side of the room. If they don’t have anyone to talk to, you can bet they will be chatting up a storm with themselves. You will always know if you are within 30 feet of a Gemini because they will be sure to let you know of their presence. As much as they will talk your ears off, they are very deserving of the top spot for their ability to adapt to any situation and make friends in the most unlikely of people.