Merry Finals! Click Here to Take a Look at Your Holiday Fate…

Aries:  Since midnight on October 31st, you have been spreading lots of musical holiday cheer, no matter the time of day or the class you’re in. Don’t let anyone dim your sparkle, Rudolph!

Taurus: This holiday season, your wishes for endless gingerbread men and other tasty holiday treats will come true. However, the stars and I warn you not to overindulge in your fancies, as that will only make your New Year’s resolution to get in shape harder.

Gemini: For you, the holiday season means a calendar packed with holiday parties. However fun they may seem, remember to spend your energy as wisely as you (don’t) spend your money, and make sure to fit in some time.

Cancer: Your holiday spirit is as warm and inviting as a crackling fireplace. Embrace your urges to bake all the cookies and share them generously with your loved ones–just remember to save some for yourself!

Leo: Disaster may strike this holiday season when you misunderstand the point of a white elephant party and show up in a full elephant costume. Roll with it, your uniqueness is a virtue!

Virgo: You’re on a mission to plan the best holiday party ever this year, which is great in theory, but the meticulously organized schedule you’ve created for your party won’t leave any time for fun. Just let loose a little!

Libra: Used to playing the part of mediator at family holiday parties, you will be surprised when everybody gets along this year and will accordingly find yourself with nothing to do. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the holidays for the first time ever!

Scorpio: Reconsider that holiday wish list of yours; your loved ones cannot afford to buy all 5000 items on it. Save yourself the disappointment and just ask for socks again.

Sagittarius: The stars and I challenge you to focus on yourself this holiday season. Stop worrying so much about what everyone else wants and concentrate on having a good time, even if it means holing up and rewatching Polar Express over and over and over and over and over and over and over!

Capricorn: This holiday season, you’re feeling a little extra adventurous and will soon set out on a solo mission to the North Pole. Truthfully, you won’t make it out of the Metro Atlanta area, but for now, let your dreams fly high.

Aquarius: You’ve been feeling bored lately, and this holiday season will offer you plenty of opportunities to spice things up! Drink a new kind of tea and cozy up with a thriller, you deserve it.

Pisces: Your unmatched gift-giving skills will be put to the test this holiday season when all of a sudden nobody knows what they want. You’ll try to read their minds, but it won’t work. Looks like it’s a gift card kind of year!