The Real Housewives of Chamblee

The New Real Housewives of Atlanta from left to right: Normia Nadman, Cloreal Lisweski, Laddison Aloyns, Canada Choy, Elizabeth Ritchey, Marian Byers-Meck, Mindy Fallon. Photo courtesy of Bravo

The Bravo network has made a new addition to its Real Housewives franchise featuring Chamblee’s most dramatic and problematic women. The season has already gotten off to a rocky start, with Housewives expressing their distaste for certain cast members.

“Elizabeth Ritchey’s intelligence is negligible. She does not have the adequate brain capacity to be on reality TV. Her presence on the show is incredibly dismal,” said Marian Byers-Meck.

Questions have arisen among the cast over whether Ritchey is even fit enough to be a Housewife.

“I don’t think that Bravo should’ve allowed Elizabeth on the show to be completely honest,” said Normia Nadman. “She just is not dignified enough to be in the cast.” 

Cloreal Lisweski has been rumored to have feuded with Ritchey the most during the season, insulting her character and lack of proper manners.

“She just doesn’t understand what the word ‘class’ means. I am like a Birkin bag and she’s just a Dollar General grocery bag. She makes me want to dry heave all over my Gucci collection,” said Cloreal Lisweski. 

Housewives are particularly upset about Ritchey’s small vocabulary, theorizing that she has never seen a dictionary.

“Every time we used any word that had over two syllables, you could see her eyes glaze over as she just squeals, ‘What?’ I hear it in my nightmares, the “What?” I swear to god, I’ve never been around a woman more brain dead,” said Laddison Aloyns.

“I love everyone. They are my best friends. Mindy even drew me a nice unicorn. Have you ever seen a real unicorn? It’s my dream to see a unicorn,” said Ritchey. 

The only Housewife who does not have problems with Ritchey is Housewife Mindy Fallon.

“I really don’t mind Elizabeth Ritchey,” said Mindy Fallon, “She doesn’t say anything too complex. To be completely honest, the other women wear me out with their big words and opinions.”

Even with their distaste for Ritchey, the housewives talked fondly about their experience on the show, saying that their bank accounts depleted during filming. 

“This season is just so insane. The amount of money we spend at The Mad Italian is ungodly,” said Canada Choy. 

Ritchey liked going to Mad Italien with the women, even with the major arguments that took place there. Many wonder if Ritchey even knew the other women were fighting about her.

“I like cheesesteaks. They taste like what I would imagine a cloud to taste like,” said Ritchey.

Lisweski remarked on what the most intense argument was about.

“I think that the biggest argument that we ended up getting into centered around who would get to kill Elizabeth first if we were in a Hunger Games-type situation,” said Lisweski. “I won the argument.”